Crawl Space Temperature Vents
Why would I need new vents for my house?
- Crawl space is currently unvented, and any excess humidity cannot be adequately exhausted. We call this problem, dead air in your crawl space.
- Crawl space has unmanageable odors, that easily infiltrate into home.
- Crawl space has naturally occurring high humidity, and passive ventilation is not sufficient to maintain appropriate humidity levels.
- Crawl space is beginning to grow mold and fungi on floor joist and sills.
- Percentages of moisture in crawl space is above 26%.