Effective Termite Protection
At Apex Termite & Pest Control, we are committed to making your home a termite free environment. If your home currently has evidence of termites, you are not alone. Termite damage is the largest home expense in America and accounts for nearly a billion dollars in damages. That is where we come in. From the minute our trucks reach your property, you will no longer have to worry about these stubborn insects. We offer comprehensive termite inspection, protection, and treatment services to our customers throughout Greenville, SC, including:
- Free Termite Inspections – We perform free inspections to evaluate your property and determine if there is any evidence of termite activity. Based on our inspection findings, we will recommend an appropriate course of action. If no termite activity is detected, an ongoing monitoring and protection plan may be recommended. If termite activity is detected, we will develop a treatment solution to eliminate the problem.
- Termite Treatments - At Apex Termite and Pest Control we use America’s #1 Termite Defense system, Termidor. Termidor is a liquid style treatment that hits the termites directly at their core. Once our inspections are complete we will select a treatment option based on your home’s construction, the infestation type, and other factors. Our goal is to effectively eliminate any termite activity and create a barrier to prevent future infestations.
- Termite Bond - Unlike most companies our termite bonds provide LIFETIME protection for your home which saves you hundreds of dollars and adds a peace of mind to you and your family. There is no hidden fees and no deadlines. We like for you to look at it as “One time treated, lifetime treated,” policy. For the duration of your termite bond, we will monitor your home for termite activity, perform any necessary treatments if termite activity is detected, and provide re-treatments as necessary to keep your home termite free. Ask our termite professionals about our termite bond conversions policy as well.
- Pre-Treatments - If you are building a new home, pre-treatment options can work to prevent a future termite invasion. The pre-treatment may include the use of physical barriers, liquid barriers, bait systems, or other products. We will evaluate your property to determine the pre-treatment option that is right for your needs.
Serving All of Greenville, SC
Apex Termite & Pest Control is committed to helping our customers protect their homes from termites with effective termite inspection and treatment solutions. Serving all of Greenville, SC, including Easley, Greer, Simpsonville, Spartanburg, Clemson, and surrounding communities, we can eliminate even the toughest termite problems. Please contact us today for more information or to request a quote.
Apex Termite and Pest Control is fully licensed in the state of South Carolina and are also licensed professionals of the world’s #1 Termite defense product.
The advantages of Termidor include:
- Americas #1 Termite defense with over 3 million homes treated since 2000.
- The unique Transfer Effect of Termidor, means affected termites help pass Termidor on to their entire population before dying themselves
- Starts working immediately and completely rids homes of termites faster than any other product
- The worlds most effective termiticide-over 12 years
- Responsible, low-dose treatment, with no odor
- Only pest professional, who have been Termidor-Certified can apply Termidor